Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Cool Contest Put on by Nathan Bransford

To follow my post on first drafts and their relation to a certain looming sports event, I thought it'd be appropriate to post a link to a neat little contest that Nathan Bransford is putting on here.  Basically, you make your picks for the upcoming tournament and whoever does the best wins their choice of a query critique by Mr. Bransford or a book by one of his clients.  Even if you're not a sports fan its worth entering because with the NCAA basketball tournaments, the people who pick by their favorite color or mascot tend to be the ones who win.  And I think it's a pretty awesome prize!

So go check it out, and feel free to post your picks/trash talk here.

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Is everyone wearing their green??

6 comments:

StaffPicks said...

I'm already in. So you bess wachout for my team!

Casey Something said...

I know nothing about basketball but I entered. I didn't even know what a likely tiebreaker score would be.

Ha!

Katie Anderson said...

Okay I am TOTALLY in! What are y'all's team's names? I'm Plot This and I'm gonna kick your butts! :-)

hee hee

Katie Anderson said...

Okay - I can't find any Aertker or McBroom anywhere?

Tyler said...

We're in there. I'm "T McB's Masta Picks"

It's on! I'ma dominate.

Katie Anderson said...

I am SUCKING now in our contest :-( I think you might be too. I'm gonna check.